RESTORATIVE YOGA TRAINING FOR TEACHERS
TAKING IT DEEPER, TEACHING RESTORATIVE YOGA. 25 HOURS.
FROM NOVEMBER 12 TO 14, 2021 – SPANISH
Learn to guide your students to a deeper level of Restorative Yoga that helps them release layers of tension and make them feel more comfortable in their bodies, minds, and spirits.
Puja Sue Flamm offers more clarity on Restorative Yoga and strategies to improve your practice and your teaching that include, variants according to the different bodies, how to approach and direct the physical, emotional and mental bodies in the restorative postures.
Through personal practice, practice learning, lectures, and theory, this training encompasses:
- An in-depth understanding of postures, how to do and undo them, and the variations for different bodies and their conditions
- Delve into the mind and immune system
- Relaxation and the central nervous system
- Alignment to sustain optimal energy flow
- Meditations with chakras and mantras for healing
- The healing power of prayers from the heart
- The use of materials for the postures
- Simple assists in the postures
- Restorative Yoga as a spiritual practice
- Understanding your students and how to best help them
- Working with chairs
Restorative Yoga Training for Teachers. Level 2
Certification in Restorative Yoga by Puja Sue Flamm.
This title adds hours of continuity of studies for the members of Yoga Alliance (U.S.A).
PRESENTIAL TRAINING IN THE ANANDA YOGA MANACOR ROOM
NOVEMBER, Friday 12th TO Sunday 14th, 2021 – 9:30 to 6:30pm (Spain time)
Payment deadline: First day of training
Place reservation: € 100 to do only level 1 or 2, € 150 to do level 1 and 2.
Special price 315€ before July, 31th
Check prices and conditions at Ananda Yoga Manacor